- 1 apple cut up
- Handful of raw mixed nuts- Almond, Cashew and Brazil
- Tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- Tablespoon of goji berries
- Tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- large handful of spinach leaves aprrox 4-5 leaves (I use the large spinach)
- In the food processor pulse the apple and spinach together until chopped
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Be careful not to mix too much as you don’t want a paste.
This could make 2 small serves or 1 large. I served it with a big spoonful of plain goats yoghurt.