- 1 cup almonds
- 8 dates
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- shredded coconut for rolling
- In a food processor grind the almonds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds until a fine powder.
- Add to the above mixture the following: dates, coconut oil and cacao powder until combined. If the mixture seems a little dry you can add a tiny bit of water or plain yoghurt or more oil. ( I sometimes add a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt if it’s too dry).
- In a separate bowl combine the goji and cranberries and add the mixture. Mix until combined.
- Roll the final mixture into balls covering them with shredded coconut.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe by Sally Roffey